The Bacteria Water Testing Kit by Med Lab Diagnostics is an accurate and reliable way to test for bacterial contamination in water. This water quality home test is easy to use in testing for the presence of both bacteria coliforms and ecoli in water. Simply pour your water sample into the bottle, shake and let it incubate for 24 to 48 hours. After the allotted timeframe, observe the color change of the liquid in the bottle. A yellow color is negative for bacteria coliforms while a blue color is positive for bacteria. Shine a UV light on the bottle to test for E-coli. Fluorescence indicates a positive result for E-coli. This test can detect low bacteria thresholds. Keep track of your water quality with this accurate and easy test. Made in the U.S.A.
- Accurate and Easy to Use Bacteria Water Quality Test
- Tests for Both Bacteria Coliforms and Ecoli in Water
- Can Detect Bacteria at Low thresholds
- Easy to Read Results in 24 to 48 hours
- Detailed Color Guide Included