- First Of Their Kind: The Only Ketone Test Strips that measure BHB in the Urine
- Accurate Results: Great For After Cheat Meals! Track Ketosis Accurately By measuring BHB Ketones
- Easy to Use: No need to prick your finger. Just test your urine and compare results on the color chart
- Quality Test: Developed by Doctors. Made in the USA With Quality Reagents
- Instructions Included: Easy-To-Follow Instruction Guide Included
Med Lab Diagnostic's Ketone Urine Test Strips for BHB are the first of their kind! They have been developed by doctors in the USA for the purpose of giving you an easier, less invasive way of monitoring ketosis. If you have been on the keto diet for a while(and are keto-adapted), you know that the regular urine ketone test strips on the market now will NOT give you accurate results after the first week or two of being on keto. The regular ketone test strips for urine only measure the ketone acetoacetate which your body stops producing in the urine after you’ve been on keto for a couple weeks. Up until now, the only other option to accurately monitor your ketosis after keto adapting was to measure BHB(beta-hydroxybutyrate) via keto blood meter. But these keto blood meters are expensive and invasive. Now there is a better way! Our Ketone Urine Test Strips for BHB are the only ones on the market that will allow you to track your ketosis by measuring BHB in the urine. No need to prick your finger! Shelf life up to 36 months! Grab your bottle today. NOTE: These keto urine test strips for BHB will ONLY work for those who have been on a consistent keto diet for at least 3 to 4 weeks. In the initial stages of ketosis, there will be no BHB in the urine to measure.